Your choice for Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in Marion County, Oregon
Secure, Supportive Memory Care in Salem, Oregon
We serve those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia with genuine care, dedicated professionals and the commitment to each individual in our Salem-area Memory Care residences. Residents will find healthful, meaningful activities delivered in a safe setting. And they benefit from person-centered service plans that accommodate both preferences and needs, including the privacy and dignity they deserve. That means more contentment for them and peace of mind for their families.
Services and amenities include:
- Dedicated professionals specially trained to care for those with memory loss
- Private suites with full private bath
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Secure environments
- All utilities paid, including cable television
Service through Innovation
With our brand-new Memory Care building, we’re thinking beyond the tired ideas about Memory Care facilities. In Salem, Oregon, we use new, forward-thinking approaches to help residents find fulfillment.
- Heartfelt CONNECTIONS — A Memory Care Program® is person-centered and grounded in the belief that the abilities that remain are far more important than what is lost. Learn more today.
- Lifelike robotic babies, dogs and cats diminish feelings of anxiety, agitation and loneliness in a nurturing, loving way.
- A hair and nails salon allows residents to relax in a beautiful, spa-like environment.
- Personalized music therapy evokes happy times, stimulates cognition and encourages a sense of calm.
- Life Stations and Life Enrichment programs have been specially engineered to provide each person a sense of community and purpose.
We believe offering the best dementia care in Salem, Oregon means reaching beyond our grounds. That’s why we provide regular dementia support group meetings for residents’ families. We also invite local homeschooled children to regularly join in activities with our residents to provide both groups priceless intergenerational experiences. You won’t find more inclusive, well-rounded dementia care in Salem, Oregon.
Memory care is an exclusive benefit offered only to residents of Capital Manor. This includes exclusive access to a wide spectrum of high-quality senior health services. Capital Manor is a premier Life Plan Community in the Salem, Oregon, area, giving residents the high-quality continuum of senior care they need. Capital Manor does not accept direct admissions into residential care, memory care or home care.
Memory Care FAQ
What family support do you offer?
We provide individualized care plan meetings with families so you can be part of this important process. We have support groups that let you interact with other caregivers, as well as family support groups, family meetings and family gatherings. We also offer referral services.
What can I expect from the staff?
Our fully trained staff gets to know your loved one – their history, their likes and dislikes, and preferred schedule. This nurturing relationship often improves interactions and helps reduce behavior problems.
Is Memory Care at Capital Manor open to anyone in the Salem area?
No. Memory Care is only offered to Capital Manor residents.