You bet! We know how important furry family members are, so we welcome well-behaved pets. Please ask a marketing team member about size restrictions.
Maintenance-free and worry-free living definitely has its benefits. You have more time to do what’s fun and what matters most. As an independent senior living resident at Capital Manor, you choose the type of residence that fits your lifestyle. And you can enjoy all our resident-centered amenities, which let you create the full life that suits you perfectly.
A quiet villa neighborhood? A spacious apartment in the middle of all the action? Whatever your style or budget, there’s a residence to fit it.
- Tower Apartments – Choose from 20+ floor plans and customize your home with your choice of paint color and finishes.
- Terrace Apartments – Enjoy a one- or two-bedroom floor plan, with a private terrace, large picture windows and a washer and dryer.
- Villas – These one-story residences are nestled in a peaceful neighborhood setting and come with attached single-car garages, full kitchens, laundry facilities and decks or patios. Available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans.
- Town Homes – Our newest neighborhood features single-story residences in two- and three-bedroom floor plans in a private, wooded setting. Residences have attached single-car garages, kitchens and laundry rooms.
You can see sample floor plans three ways:
- View PDF versions online
- Use our interactive floor planner to visualize your new home (*must have flash enabled in order to view the interactive floorplans)
- Schedule a tour and come see for yourself
Continuing Care Retirement Community
Capital Manor is the only true not-for-profit CCRC within 30 miles of Salem.
What does that mean for you? It means that we offer you a rich lifestyle and full continuum of care at a great value. In addition to the Independent Living residence options, services, amenities, activities and wellness programs, you also have access to high quality continuum of care to meet your needs as they change. You’ll find Residential Care, Memory Care and Respite Care, all available at a predictable rate.
Choosing Capital Manor is choosing a solid plan for your life in a welcoming and vibrant community.
The Value of Entrance Fees
The one-time entrance fee is an upfront sum to help cover community operating expenses and prepay some of the fees that come with offering access to continuing care for life. What do you get for that payment?
- Lower monthly fees
- Lower out-of-pocket expenses
- Lower residential care facility costs
- Protection for your nest egg
- Possible tax deductions
- A guaranteed place to live
- A stable, well-financed community
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course! This is your home and it should feel like it. You can use our interactive floor planner (*must have flash enabled in order to view the interactive floorplans) to see how your furniture might fit into a particular floor plan.
Maintenance fees for residents of the Tower and Terrace Apartments include personal services such as flat linen service, housekeeping, all utilities, Wi-Fi and cable TV, transportation, and access to the pool and wellness center. All the same services are also included for Villa and Townhome residents, with the exception of electricity, gas and cable TV.