You bet! We know how important furry family members are, so we welcome well-behaved pets. Please ask a marketing team member about size restrictions.
Maintenance-free and worry-free living definitely has its benefits. Choosing independent living in Salem, Oregon, gives you more time to do what matters most and brings you joy. As an independent senior living resident at Capital Manor, you choose the type of residence that fits your lifestyle. And you can enjoy all our resident-centered amenities, which let you create the full life that suits you perfectly.
Independent Living Residences
A quiet villa neighborhood or spacious senior apartments in Salem, Oregon — whatever your style or budget, there’s a residence to fit it.
- Tower Apartments – Choose from 20+ floor plans and customize your home with your choice of paint color and finishes.
- Terrace Apartments – Enjoy a one- or two-bedroom floor plan, with a private terrace, large picture windows and a washer and dryer.
- Villas – These one-story residences are nestled in a peaceful neighborhood setting and come with attached single-car garages, full kitchens, washer and dryer, and decks or patios. Available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans.
- Town Homes – This pocket neighborhood features single-story residences in two- and three-bedroom floor plans in a private, wooded setting. Residences have attached single-car garages, kitchens and laundry rooms.
- Westside Villas – Our newest neighborhood featuring craftsman-style residences with an open-concept great room, large garage and a covered patio.
Interested in seeing floor plans? There are three ways you can do that:
- Take a look at some sample floor plans.
- Try our interactive floor planner to visualize your new home (*must have flash enabled in order to view the interactive floor plans).
- Use our Floor Plan Fit tool to see which floor plans fit your budget.
- Connect with us so we can tell you more details.
Life Plan Community
Capital Manor is an exceptional not-for-profit Life Plan Community within 30 miles of Salem.
What does that mean for you? It means that we offer you a rich lifestyle and full continuum of care at a great value. In addition to the Independent Living residence options, services, amenities, activities and wellness programs, you also have access to high-quality senior care to meet your needs as they change. You’ll find high quality Residential Care and Memory Care all available at a low, predictable rate.
Even before higher care is needed, Independent Living residents benefit from support services, including wellness checks and biannual home visits. If needed, we also offer ancillary services such as physical, occupational and speech therapies, a foot care nurse, and a dental hygienist. Choosing Capital Manor is choosing a solid plan for your life in a welcoming and vibrant community.
The Value of Entrance Fees
The one-time entrance fee is an upfront sum to help cover community operating expenses and prepay some of the fees that come with offering access to continuing care for life. What do you get for that payment?
- Lower monthly fees
- Lower out-of-pocket expenses
- Lower residential care facility costs
- Protection for your nest egg
- Possible tax deductions
- A guaranteed place to live
- A stable, well-financed community
- Care for life, even if you outlive your financial resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course! This is your home and it should feel like it. You can use our interactive floor planner (*must have flash enabled in order to view the interactive floorplans) to see how your furniture might fit into a particular floor plan.
Maintenance fees for residents of the Tower and Terrace Apartments include personal services such as flat linen service, housekeeping, all utilities, Wi-Fi and cable TV, transportation, and access to the pool and wellness center. All the same services are also included for Villa and Townhome residents, with the exception of electricity, gas and cable TV.