When you have a solid plan in place for the future, you can enjoy today more. That’s because you know any potential health care needs will be taken care of by compassionate and experienced people.
As a resident of Capital Manor, you have access to continuing care if you should ever need it. We’re the only true Continuing Care Retirement Community in the Salem area, giving you all the high-quality continuum of care you need right here on site. We’re a licensed Residential Care facility, offering a wide spectrum of care, 24/7.
- Residential Care – We provide person-centered care for those needing assistance with activities of daily living or continuum of care.
- Memory Care – Our secure Memory Care home gives those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia a safe haven with meaningful life enrichment opportunities.
- Respite Care – Loved ones can stay in the comfort and security of our community to give family caregivers time and help relieve stress.
We offer additional resources to help you lead a more rewarding life when you need assistance. Whatever health goal you want to accomplish, Capital Manor can help. A licensed nurse or other staff member responds to resident needs that may include:
- Emergency services
- Coordination with outside care providers such as home health, home care in Salem
- Complete coordination with residents, family and physicians for admission to Manor Care
To learn more about the continuum of care available to Capital Manor residents, simply fill out the form on this page and we will be in touch soon.