As you do your research about retirement communities in Salem, you may be wondering what makes Capital Manor different. Here’s a start:
- Capital Manor is the only true not-for-profit Life Plan Community within 30 miles of Salem, Oregon. We have more than 50 years of experience in senior living in Salem.
- Being not-for-profit benefits residents with enhancements to programs, amenities and the campus itself.
- Our continuing care program provides Independent Living, which is supported by access to our on-site Residential Care and Memory Care.
- We’re governed by a local volunteer board of directors who make decisions based on what the residents desire. Residents have an advisory council that meets regularly with the board to make resident wishes known.
- We’re professionally managed by Life Care Services®, the nation’s leader in senior living. Life Care Services brings more than 40 years of industry experience and best practices from communities all across the country.
- We’re resident-driven, which means residents play an active part in community life here – as they should.
- Capital Manor guarantees that if a resident outlives their financial resources, we provide monthly fee assistance.
- In our residential care facility, we promise availability of quality, lower-cost minimal assistance, and secure Memory Care.
We’re a financially stable community with a long history of excellence in senior living. Since our opening in 1963, our mission has always been to provide an environment where Salem’s seniors can live fulfilling, independent lives with the assurance of high-quality, affordable long-term care.
We do that, in part, with a variety of services and amenities that make it easy to enjoy a relaxed, no-worry lifestyle spending time with friends and doing things you love to do.
Feel free to ask us questions or schedule a tour to see Capital Manor for yourself.