The health, safety and well-being of our residents, employees and families are always top priorities at our community. With the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the news and on the minds of many, we want to address actions taking place related to this concern.
- Some of the actions we are addressing include:
- Consistent updates and communication to those who live and work at the community
- Evidence-based precautions that align with guidelines provided by the CDC
- Reviewing emergency preparedness and response measures in the event that a virus impacts our community or the surrounding area
- Changes to our travel and visitation guidelines for all employees, partners and guests
We are closely monitoring local, state, and federal health agencies to ensure we can respond quickly and effectively to protect our community and mitigate risks of an outbreak.
We will continue to remain vigilant in our efforts to preserve the health and safety of our community.
If you have questions or concerns, or need more information, please call 503-362-4101.