We serve those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia with genuine care, dedicated professionals and the commitment to each individual in our Salem-area Memory Care residences. Residents will find healthful, meaningful activities delivered in a safe setting. And they benefit from person-centered service plans that accommodate both preferences and needs, including the privacy and dignity they deserve. That means more contentment for them and peace of mind for their families.
Services and amenities include:
- Dedicated professionals specially trained to care for those with memory loss
- Private suites with full private bath
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Secure environments
- All utilities paid, including cable television
Service through Innovation
With our brand-new Memory Care wing, we’re thinking beyond the tired ideas about Memory Care facilities in Salem, Oregon, we use new, forward-thinking approaches to help residents find fulfillment.
- Lifelike robotic babies, dogs and cats diminish feelings of anxiety, agitation and loneliness in a nurturing, loving way.
- A whirlpool tub allows residents to bathe in a relaxing, spa-like environment.
- Personalized music therapy — with individual playlists — evokes happy times, stimulates cognition and encourages a sense of calm.
- Life Stations and Life Enrichment programs have been specially engineered to provide each person a sense of community and purpose.
We believe offering the best dementia care in Salem, Oregon means reaching beyond our grounds. That’s why we provide regular dementia support group meetings for residents’ families. We also invite local homeschooled children to regularly join in activities with our residents to provide both groups priceless intergenerational experiences. You won’t find more inclusive, well-rounded dementia care in Salem, Oregon.
Memory Care is available to Capital Manor residents. Fill out the form on this page to find out more about our unique approach to Memory Care in Salem, Oregon.
Memory Care FAQs
We provide individualized care plan meetings with families so you can be part of this important process. We have support groups that let you interact with other caregivers, as well as family support groups, family meetings and family gatherings. We also offer referral services.
Our fully trained staff gets to know your loved one – their history, their likes and dislikes, and preferred schedule. This nurturing relationship often improves interactions and helps reduce behavior problems.
No. Memory Care is only offered to Capital Manor residents.