Jump into an Active, Healthy Way of Living
It’s your life. Live it your way. Here you’ll find a range of senior living activities in Salem to inspire and delight you. Attend a lecture series. Plant a garden. Take up woodworking or ceramics. Try the fine art of pickleball!
Something for everyone…
- View our daily exercise classes at the pool
- Special musical and performance entertainment every Tuesday evening from September through May.
- Interesting and educational lecture series.
- Classes at Willamette and Western Oregon Universities, or Chemeketa Community College.
- Scheduled performances at the Historic Elsinore and Pentacle Theatres.
- Pottery classes in Capital Manor’s resident-operated pottery studio.
- Other creative offerings: writing, painting, drawing, lapidary and handiwork.
- Sing with the Choraleers – Capital Manor’s resident choir.