The Capital Manor Board in conjunction with the Foundation Board of Directors is excited to announce an expansion of the Foundation’s objectives for the fiscal year 2016 to include an endowment building program and a scholarship program.
The approved budget will allocate:
- 65% of annual revenue to resident assistance.
- 20% to the General Endowment Fund.
- 10% to a new scholarship program for employees.
- 5% to administrative costs.
We appreciate the generous past support and look forward to sharing our progress on these exciting new goals.
There are many benefits of donating to the Foundation. Your gifts to the Foundation:
- Are 100% tax deductible if you itemize
- Assist residents who have outlived resources.
- Help current employees fulfill higher education goals specific to senior needs.
- Help reduce monthly maintenance fees by reducing overall expenses in the community.
Have you made your donation for 2016? Click here to donate.
For more information about the Capital Manor Foundation, please contact Deirdre Miller via firstname.lastname@example.org.